Monday, March 11, 2013

My first "Link Up Party"

I have read about "link up parties" but have never had the gumption to do one until I came across Fat Chick to Fit Chick. Her link up really hit home and and I would love to share.

Let me begin with saying I am AWESOME because I am a survivor. I am a survivor of so many things: college, graduate school, a full time job, being a wife and mommy, and so much more. Being AWESOME means so much more to me because I am a survivor of lupus. Lupus was given to me because I know I would not be given anything that I cannot handle. Is is hard.....everyday. Does it suck the life out of me.....everyday. Does it keep me from doing the things I want to do.....everyday. Sure, I could mope around all day feeling sorry for myself and using lupus as an excuse to not live my life to the best of my ability, but then I would only be a tolerator, not a survivor. 

I have so much to live for. I have an amazing family, amazing job, and amazing friends. Without all of that, I would have no reason to fight. I am a fighting to survive this deadly disease and I'm not going out without kicking and screaming.







From one AWESOME survivor to another......keep surviving.

Cheers!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment