Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So WHAT Wednesday.....

Hey guys!!! I know...2 posts in one day...crazy right!!!!!! Well, I am linking up with Shannon from Life after I Dew for What if Wednesday!! Join in and have fun!!!

So what if.......


  • I go and get my hair washed at the Magic Mirror twice a week because my lupus prevents me from being able to do it myself
  • my best friend Em J and I have completely and totally inappropriate conversions about EVERYTHING. That's why I love her
  • I have an unhealthy obsession with NYC. If I had it to do again I would move there after I graduated college.
  • I lost 25 pounds in two months. Lupus and medication will make your body go on a weight loss/gain roller coaster
  • I am currently drinking a Spark and hoping for a miracle energy spark shortly.
  • If I am 32 years old and I still sleep with a teddy bear
  • I feed my child breakfast and leave her to get dressed by herself while I finish up. I say it promotes independence.
  • My husband and I have a love affair with Starbucks coffee......oh and Amazon
  • my dog sleeps with the hubs and I, but our daughter sleeps in her own bed
  • I have seen every episode of Duck Dynasty at least 4 times
  • I wear sweat shirts in the summer (I have I mentioned how much I love lupus)
  • I am thankful I have lupus. It has taught me s many things about life and how to live it to its fullest. I actually have never thought of my life without lupus. What would it be like, what would I be able to do, etc. I don't like having it, but it has made me stronger, thankful, and humble.

Have a Happy Hump Day Afternoon!!!



Cheers!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment